The Disinfecting UV Lamp aids to kill bacterial and fungal species to create a better and healthy environment. It has 24 hour Plug-in Timer so you are free to choose the working hours of the lamp, which is safe and reliable, no need to worry about radiation.
Kills Dust Mites. Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa, carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms: Dust mites bite people skin make itching and skin redness, let people can't sleep and uncomfortable. This lamp's UV-C ray is hundreds of times stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately.
Kill Bacteria. This lamp can easily kill bacteria including mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet parvovirus, influenza virus, etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.
Removes odor. This lamp can remove odor just like the smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in the washroom, shoebox or fridge.
Cleans air. It can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies. It kills contaminants that causes colds, flus, allergies and sinus infection making the air fresh.